Cork Harbour Cycle 2010 Sun 24th Jan
Enjoy a Beautiful Cycle and Raise Sponsorship.Your help is needed to support the aids orphans and street children of Africa. Cycle the Waterfront for 25 miles on Sunday 24th January 2010 (Originally scheduled for the 3rd and 10th of January but both postponed due to bad weather).
- Cycle with a friend at your leisure.
- Free Ferry trip, soup & sandwiches.
- Cycle across 7 islands !! Beautiful scenery.
- Great views across the loughs, lots of birdlife.
- Take breaks enjoy the waterfront scenery.
You will be given a sponsor card. Get friends, family, workmates to sponsor 10, 50 cents or even €1 a mile!!!
Raising funds for Africa Direct to help African street children.
Fifth year…over €75,000 raised to date.
Raise awareness of great harbour facility.
Are You Fit Enough?
The route is flat along the waterfront.
10 miles / hour is easy enough, 2.5 hours to finish.
But take your time, take a break, enjoy the scenery
Details & Sponsor Card
Email: [email protected]
Phone 021 4821229