2010: The Preview
4 days into the new year and no miles yet to show for it. Being inside from the ice and snow and looking out makes me think about the year ahead and all that I want to achieve. My goals this year are many and are as follows:
- Cycle at least 3000 miles.
- Complete all the sportives I did last year and try to get more in.
- Lose weight
- Complete the Malin to Mizen Cycle planned for April-May 2010
- Cycle the Ring of Kerry on my mountain bike.
- Make KerryCycling.com the website I want it to be
In the meantime and to get between here and there I am giving in to Mother Nature and my restless legs and I have ordered a Tacx T1000 roller. I never thought I’d be the indoor cyclist but with the recent spell of bad weather looks like I’m going to have to get used to the idea for a while.